Ken Hensley — Cold Autumn Sunday (2005)
The second album of the «Anthology» series Ken recorded at T-Loop Studios, Spain. «Cold Autumn Sunday» included new versions of his songs previously released on his solo albums. Only one song, «Romance», was new.
«Cold Autumn Sunday» was released in October 2005 and included two bonus tracks, «Through The Eyes Of A Child» (original demo version) and «Do You Feel Alright».
- Send Me An Angel (Hensley/Williams) 04.41
- Inside the Mystery (Hensley/Williams) 04.42
- When (Hensley) 03.02
- Longer Shadows (Hensley) 03.29
- Secret (Hensley) 04.16
- Brown Eyed Boy (Hensley) 04.02
- Cold Autumn Sunday (Hensley) 05.38
- Romance (Hensley) 04.38
- Woman (Hensley) 03.45
- The House On The Hill (Hensley) 03.43
- When Evening Comes (Hensley) 04.40
- Go Down (Hensley) 03.54
- Through The Eyes Of A Child (Hensley) 02.31
- Do You Feel Alright (Hensley) 05.33
- Ken Hensley — vocals, backing vocals, guitars, Hammond, Minimoog, synthesizers, keyboards, piano
- Ovidio Lopez — electric & acoustic guitars
- Pepe Bornay — fretless bass
- Alvaro Martialay — bass guitar & backing vocals
- Tommy Lopez — drums & percussion
- Victor Jorda Lledo — keyboards
- Paz — backing vocals.
Producer and engineer — Tommy Lopez
Mastering — Dani Saiz (Sacramento Studios, Alicante, Spain).
Artwork — Rory Fiorito.
This post is also available in: Russian